Monday, November 27, 2017

Wendy's Blog (UPDATE)



Unfortunately, Wendy's Blog, which I have used on multiple occasions, has had her links broken. All of them. It will take some time for me to find all of them again. Please be patient as I try to replace all broken links on this blog. Wendy is unable to fix all the thousands of links she has, and has said to use other sites. I don't know if she will will be putting new games onto her site with links on them at this time, but I do have a couple of other places to look for games. Please go to the Special Links and use Lee-GT or Game Owl. For now, hope that the evil person that broke Wendy's site gets the punishment they deserve and that Wendy can get her site running again.

UPDATE: Wendy's blog is back! However, not all of the previous games have been put up (yet), so you will still need to use other sites, but she back to uploading games!

No comments:

Post a Comment