Monday, February 25, 2013

Aveyond: The Lost Orb

This is the sequel to Aveyond: Rhen's Quest, Aveyond: Ean's Quest, Aveyond: Lord of Twilight, and Aveyond: Gates of Night. It is also the third chapter in the Orbs of Magic series.
  
A mysterious girl with ties to Mel's past reveals a shocking secret!

Mel's wedding day isn't going according to plan. Her worst enemy has stolen her man, and a mysterious ghost has appeared to inform Mel her evil ancestor, Mordred Darkthrop, has passed down his most precious possession to her: a magical orb with the power of death.
Wanting nothing to do with her wicked ancestor, Mel must now seek out the orb and destroy it before someone else with the power to use it discovers its location.

*Did You Know...? You can continue your journey from Aveyond: Gates of Night.*



Operating System: Windows 98+
RAM: 256MB
Official Site: Amaranthia.com
Free Site(s): 4Shared.com

3 comments:

  1. I keep getting Application error P:0000065432. I have tried re-installing several times, but to no avail. Even Aveyond 3-2 which I just finished playing is giving me the same error message. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never encountered this error, but I will look for a new link so that others do not get the same error. Thank you for telling me. It will still be a 4shared link, but just to a different page.

      Delete
  2. Could please respond to my yahoo Email address also, robert.metoyer@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete